Bea Becomes an Adult Fish is the first half of the seventh episode of the first season.
Bea decides to grow up and get a job working for Fish Flakes, Inc., but realizes she misses her old carefree life. Meanwhile, Oscar and Milo get mistaken for her children at her office and get sent to a daycare with a bunch of baby fish.
Snake tells Mouse that she wants to be a fish when she grows up. Then, she is seen the fish tank, wearing a helment, saying, "Wow, dreams really do come true!" after that, all the fish in school run away, screaming.
|The image gallery for Bea Becomes an Adult Fish may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets & ...
- This is the first time where only one main character has a major role.
- When Bea goes in the nursery and gets the baby fishes of Oscar, she shouts "Quiet!" but her lips do not move.
- When Clamantha gives Bea the "thumbs up," Clamantha's tongue has fingers but for every other episode of the series, it has none.
- In the scene of Bea with her makeup, Shellsea was one of the shocked people in the crowd however she did do the makeup for her.
- This is the second episode with Bea's name (Bea Stays in the Picture).
- John Caparulo as Headphone Joe
- Rachel Dratch as Esmargot & Koi
- Alex Hirsch as Clamantha
- Noah Z. Jones as Bea's Dad & Worker 2
- Edie McClurg as Bea's Mom
- Kimberley Mooney as Finberley
- Dana Snyder as Mr. Baldwin & Bud
- Fred Tatasciore as Worker 1 & Cabbie
- Lauren Tom as Barb
- Kari Wahlgren as Shellsea & Baby
| Previously produced episode:|
|"Bea Becomes an Adult Fish"|| Next produced episode:|
| Previously aired episode:|
"Happy Birthfish, Jocktopus"
| Next aired episode:|