Everyone at school likes Bea, except for Albert Glass. So, Bea decides to get Milo and Oscar to help her get on Albert's good side. Also, the Swirlies are in town and everyone is trying to get tickets to the toilet bowl roller derby.
The scene opens as Bea seems to be liked in everyone in school. In the classroom, Mr. Baldwin asks his students about the plan for the weekend, but nobody responses. Then, Baldwin decides to give his students an A this semester if they have ideas. Meanwhile, Albert Glass shows that today is his birthday. Albert gives cupcakes to all his classmates but skips Bea and pulls a long face in front of her because he does not like Bea. Then, Bea tries to make Albert like her but in vain. Bea feels insane for not being liked by a fish, so Shellsea gives her advice to give the tickets and something in the sack to Albert.
After that, Bea enters Albert's place while he is taking a nap. She tries to give him the tickets but gets rejected. Then she takes the handcuffs out of the sack and cuffs herself and Albert. Later, they are on the flush with Oscar and Milo. Oscar and Milo try to ask Bea to let go of Albert but in vain. Then Milo spreads the popcorn oil on the handcuff to free Albert, but Albert falls down to the flush. Bea suddenly knows that its was her fault, so she tries to rescue Albert, and Oscar and Milo jump down, too.
Before they go up, they have to beware of the contestants. After they go up, one of the contestants got stuck in the flush. Everyone does not allow Bea since she ruined the contest. Milo asks Albert whether he changed his opinion to Bea. Although Albert pulls a long face again, he then changes to like her. He tells Bea that why he did not like Bea is because she thinks everyone in school likes her and it was going too far. Then he cuffs himself and Bea by a handcuff. In the end, the four laugh and cough by getting dry.
Same as Dropsy!
|The image gallery for Fishing for Compliments: The Albert Glass Story may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets &...
- Friendship Bracelets
Albert: (Bea is trying to pull him out of the swirly) At times like this, you just relax your body and accept fate.
Bea: Hey Albert. Nice crown. You must've made a mistake and not have seen me sitting there when you were handing out cupcakes. And since you've got two I just thought that...
Example: One lined memorable quotes also use the dialogue template.
- This is the first time that Bud is seen bald.
- The part where Bea asks Albert to be her friend is mimicking a marriage.
- Originally set to air on Friday, January 28, the airdate was changed to Saturday, January 29 a few days before airing, most likely due to avoid competing against Nickelodeon's highly-publicized SpongeBob SquarePants special event, "Legends of Bikini Bottom.".
- When Albert passes Oscar his cupcakes are green and yellow, but at his seat they are pink.
- In some cable listenings, "Glass" is misspelt as "Class".
- This is the third time Bea goes crazy (Bea Stays in the Picture, Fish Sleepover Party).
- This is the first time Shellsea does a disco face.
- John Caparulo as Headphone Joe
- Rachel Dratch as Esmargot & Koi
- Alex Hirsch as Clamantha
- Kevin McDonald as Dr. Frog
- Chris Parnell as Announcer & Allibut
- Kimberley Mooney as Finberley
- Atticus Shaffer as Albert Glass
- Dana Snyder as Mr. Baldwin & Bud
- ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode
| Previously produced episode:|
"The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish"
|"Fishing for Compliments: The Albert Glass Story"|| Next produced episode:|
| Previously aired episode:|
"The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish"
| Next aired episode:|