Milo finds a Siamese fighting fish, and uses his skills to intimidate Jocktopus and stop him from bullying everyone at school. But with the ninja at his side, Milo becomes hungry with power and eventually turns into the bully and traps everyone in fish bowls like a pound for fish.
|The image gallery for Milo Gets a Ninja may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets & ...
- Kung Fu Lessons
Jocktopus: (To Milo) Say goodbye to your face. 'Cause Jocktopus has eight friends who want to meet it. (Kisses all eight tentacles) (Kisses eighth arm again) This one is Jocktopus's favorite.
- This is the first episode that Randy Pincherson talks in.
- This is the first aired episode of 2011. (In the U.S)
- First time all minor characters all wore water suits.
- When Bea says "You mean these students?" and it shows everyone in the bowls, it shows Clamantha next to one of Pass, Punt, and Fumble, but when Clamantha says that she needs room to boogie, it shows that the Unnamed Fish is next to her.
- ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode
The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish