|“||Why would you record an inspirational wake-up call as soft as possible?||”|
— Oscar, yelling at Milo
Oscar is being honored with an award for perfect attendance and, unfortunately, Milo and Bea get the trio into a predicament, preventing Oscar from being there, but Oscar is determined to make it back on time and get his award.
|The image gallery for Run, Oscar, Run may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets &...
Fish Cop: Oh, so what we have here is some loose driving sallys, huh?
Bea: Objection, your honor!
Oscar: I'm innocent, I tells ya!
Milo: The butler did it!
Judge Fish: Can't argue with that. Not guilty!
Example: One lined memorable quotes also use the dialogue template.
- This is the first (and possibly only) time Jocktopus has shoes on.
- This is the tenth Oscar-themed episode ("Doris Flores Gorgeous"; "Happy Birthfish, Jocktopus" "Funny Fish"; "The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish"; "The Dark Side of the Fish"; "Two Clams in Love"; "Riding in Cars with Fish"; "Good Morning, Freshwater"; "We've Got Fish Spirit").
- At the end of the episode, when Oscar officially recieves his Perfect Attendance Award, Clamantha is at one of the desks. But in the next and final scene, she's in prison.
- Oscar should of known he should not of stole the wheel from Clamantha, since he has already got his driver's license ("Riding in Cars with Fish").
- Strangely, Clamantha's steering wheel continues to move even when nothing (not even Clamantha's tongue) is touching it.
- This is the third time a character is seen with shoes ("Bea Becomes an Adult Fish", "Dollars and Fish").
- This is the second time Oscar gets up late ("The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish").
- The title is a parody of Run, Lola, Run; and "Run, Candace, Run" from Phineas and Ferb.
- The title is also a parody of Run, Joey Run from David Geddes.
- Happy Tree Friends: The closing iris stopping on Clamantha and continuing afterwards is a possible parody of how the closing iris works in Happy Tree Friends.
- Go Diego Go: The episode name is a parody to the show's name.
- Kyle Massey as Milo
- Justin Roiland as Oscar and Luke
- Chelsea Staub as Bea
- John DiMaggio as Jocktopus and Judge Fish
- Rachel Dratch as Koi and Osajennifer
- Alex Hirsch as Clamantha and Alex
- Daran Norris as Mayor and Neil
- William Reiss as Fish Cop
- Dana Snyder as Mr. Baldwin and Bud
- Jerry Stiller as Principal Stickler
- Kari Wahlgren as Shellsea and Osabela
- ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode
|Previously produced episode:
"Diary of a Lost Fish"
|"Run, Oscar, Run"||Next produced episode:|
|Previously aired episode:
"We've Got Fish Spirit"
|Next aired episode:|
"Good Times at Pupu Goodtimes"